Middle & High School Students

Many K-12 schools permit their students to take these classes under the noncredit option. The student's school then issues credit for the course on the student's middle or high school transcript. Some K-12 schools require their students take our classes under the credit option, and receive a transcript from a regionally accredited university. The decision is up to your K-12 school. If you would like preapproval from your school, please send your counselor or registrar's office the link to the course page. Tell them you would like to know how they want you to enroll. He/she will let you know which credit option to choose. Schools in California will also want to know if the course is UC approved. Check our list of UC Approved Courses.